We are BEYOND excited to welcome you back into the shop, but want to ensure it's done in a way that keeps staff & customers safe while trying to create the interactive atmosphere that we always strived for.
- We are only allowing 3 customers in the store @ a time. If you arrive and there are already 3 people inside, then you are welcome to wait on the bench outside the shop, or go grab a coffee at Nugget across from us, or Starbucks down the street.
- Every customer will be required to sanitize their hands upon entry. We will have sanitizer available at the door.
- For the time being we are NOT allowed to use our curtain change rooms per the guidelines since you need a door. As a result we will be using our restroom as the temporary change room. It is equipped with a full length mirror, hooks, and will be wiped down after each use.
- Clothing will be steamed after each try-on
- Customers are encouraged to use cashless payment options to further prevent contact
- Staff will be wearing masks, and customers are encouraged to do so as well however it is not mandatory.
We are continuing to offer curbside pick up, and our exchange policy of 10 days from the date of purchase with original tags still stands. (regular priced items only.)
* please note we will be closed on Sundays during the summer months (May - August)
It is a weird time, and we are all doing our best. Please have patience with each other and we look forward to welcoming you back.