Create a Mini @ Home Spa Experience: Facial Steaming
I was super excited to share some of my Amazon recommendations with you guys, especially the way I give my self mini facials weekly.
Before I move on, I need to mention that this does not replace getting regular facials! It’s simply a way to maintain your skins healthy glow when you’re too busy to fit a facial in.
I use my facial steamer at least 2x per week. It has also helped me when I’m feeling congested in the mornings.
The key to facial steaming is to make sure your skin is cleansed before beginning. You don’t want any nastiness getting into your freshly opened pores.
- Cleanses your pores, therefore reducing acne, inflammation, black heads, white heads, breakouts and irritation.
*Need I say more?
- Ok fine.. I’ll tell you more. Helps remove toxins
- Enhances circulation
- Promotes relaxation
How It works:
- The steam relaxes the blackheads and gently releases them from the pore.
- Once your pores are cleared and opened, they can better absorb all of the healthy skincare products that you are putting on your face.
- Enhances circulation. Tired dull skin receives a dewy rosy glow.
- You sweat out the toxins, same as you would if you were in a sauna or steamy shower.
Step to Glowing Healthy Skin:
- Cleanse skin + pat it dry
- Steam face for about 6 min. total (no more than 10)
- Pat dry again
- Use pore vacuum on LIGHT speed to suck out all black and white heads. Tip: hold down your skin while doing this process. You don’t want the vacuum to be tugging at it. It should be a gentle extraction.
- Spray toner on your face and apply a light serum
Let me know if you try this and how you enjoy it! Your feedback is important to me.